- “avoid the drift”– story about being stranded in the ocean with a dead wave rider
- how do we become adrift? …we lose momentum
- the greatest way you can live a good life is a selfless life
- scripture: Book of Esther [her story]
- Mordecai mentored Esther
- who mentors you to be a better person? who do you mentor?
- Galatians 5
- “For such a time as this”- God used Esther to save a nation. God used Mordecai to guide her. She had purpose for her life.
Regardless of your life and what is good or bad about it, God can and will use you if you let him. God used Esther, an orphan girl, to change an entire nation. God uses people in our lives to guide us and help us along the way. Sometimes we are the help for someone else. No matter what, “for such a time as this” you have a purpose. Where you are right now and whatever you are doing, God wants to use you if you are willing.